What's more fun than a lobster eating pizza?
A school visit from me!
I love visiting schools and talking with students about being an author and illustrator.
My presentations are upbeat and fun and can be catered to your group's needs and ages.
Here is a typical talk:
- Presentations include a reading, a discussion about being an author-illustrator, process sketches, and a fun interactive drawing game.
- Book signing
- Autographed bookmarks for all attendees
In addition to schools I also give presentations to libraries, conferences, and more.
For in-person visits:
- $435* for a one hour session
- $1325* for a half day
- $1741* for a full day
For Skype/Google Hangout visits:
- 15 minutes - FREE! (but the group must
already have read my book)
- 30 minutes - $100*
- one hour - $250*
* All prices are CAD and follow the standards set by the Writer's Union of Canada.
For information about visits to the U.S.A. please email me.
Now booking for 2018!